Inrate is an independent Swiss sustainability rating agency. Since 1991, Inrate links its in-depth sustainability analysis with innovative data and services for the financial industry. Inrate’s ratings and data are a measure of the impact companies have with their activities on society and the environment as well as their actions to effectively tackle the global sustainability challenges. Inrate’s research methodology has been developed and enhanced over the past 20 years. Our range of services includes ESG analysis, sustainability assessments and shareholder services under the zRating label.
For our office in Zurich we are looking for a motivatedSustainability Analyst (80 - 100%) Your tasks:
- Careful review and analysis of pre-filled sustainability profiles of listed companies.
- Validate ESG impact ratings in accordance with the internally developed methodology for assessing companies on their sustainability performance
- Propose and perform quality assurance tasks
- Conduct ESG research based on primary and secondary data
- Identify ESG relevant controversies in company analysis
- Actively support the further development of the methodology
- Support the development of individual client deliverables and client presentations
- Contact person for clients on the assigned sectors, either related to the methodology or the sector in general
- Master's degree in the field of environmental sciences, social and economic sciences, banking or finance or similar education
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position or in the field of sustainability in Romandie, ideally in combination with experience in financial markets
- Experience with reporting standards of companies
- Self-motivation, analytical as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting coupled with a high degree of independence and willingness for above-average commitment
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in French, English and German
We offer you an interesting and responsible position with flexible working hours, where you have the chance to further develop the sustainability of the financial markets.
Interested applicants with the required attributes are asked to send a detailed CV and motivation letter by email to Mrs. Isis Malaver, , subject: "Sustainability Analyst"