Solutions for Institutional Investors
Institutional investors, principally pension plans, have been one of the main groups driving the increased demand for sustainable investments. The trustees or board members are empowered to ensure that the assets are invested according to their stated sustainability criteria.
Inrate works in partnership with many such institutional investors, enabling them to monitor the work of fund managers and review the overall sustainability exposure across all mandates. We understand their desire to protect against reputational risk and our solutions allow them to engage directly with companies about unsustainable activities and actions.
- Based on our long experience working with many different investor approaches
- Provide understanding of sustainability and climate change exposure of investments
- Allow monitoring of fund manager sustainability performance
- Offer information for direct engagement with companies over sustainability issues
- Provide tools for implementing the UN Principles for Responsible Investment
Representative client example
Suitable for a variety of needs
- Private and public pension funds
- Fund consultants
- Discretionary investment managers and advisors